Thursday, October 13, 2011

5 Months Old

Will is 5 months old today!  





Will probably weighs around 15 lbs!  He is eating food now twice a day.  He really likes oatmeal with fruit mixed in, sweet potatoes, and carrots.  So far he doesn't like anything green but I keep trying. 
He is wearing size 3-6 months in clothes and a size 2 diaper.
 Just recently, he has started rolling over.  
Will likes to be talked to and he is getting really loud when he talks back to you!
He takes short naps during the day but sleeps all night long.  Usually from 8-6.  I ain't complaining!!!
Grabbing at toys is something that keeps him entertained when he is laying in the floor playing.
We are working on tummy time.  He doesn't cry and whine quite as much as he used to and he is getting better at lifting his head up.
Will is always smiling!  I love when I go to pick him up in the afternoons and he grins as soon as he sees me. It makes my day!
He is still not dependent on a pacifier but will take one occasionally.
He still likes to swing and now he really enjoys his exerciser.  He can now touch the floor and jump around.
We think he is ticklish because Bryan can blow on his sides and he just giggles.
His hands are always in his mouth but no thumb sucking yet!
Being outside is one of his favorite things.
Riding in the car is still rough but getting a bit better.
Knock on wood, the only sickness we have had so far was a runny nose and I think it is just the change in the weather.

Everyday Bryan and I are so thankful for Will and the fact that God chose him to be our son!
Happy 5 months old Will!





1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's 5 months already! I think Judah started sitting up around 6.5 months, so that will be fun when he does that! He keeps getting cuter and cuter, love those eyes!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete