Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's Christmas Time!

I have been really busy this weekend decorating for Christmas.  Thanks to my mom who came over yesterday to hang out with Will, I got the tree in the living room up and completely finished!


This morning, I finished Will's first Christmas tree that is in his room.  My mom bought him the soft nativity scene, so I decided to use it as part of his tree decorations.  Some of the animals are hanging on the tree and I filled in with other matching soft ornaments.  I really like how it turned out. 





The stockings are hung and they are brand new!  I ordered them from etsy.    




4 comments:

  1. Love your tree topper as I have the same one on my tree. Also, love the nativity scene...so sweet. New follower of yours.

    Happy Holidays

    www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you tell me where to get the nativity scene? It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous trees...but your son's is my favorite! I love the soft nativity set! I can't wait to look at your blog a little bit more & read your adoption story. We've always talked about adoption and it is something I hope we are led to as well (as you put it) one day.

    ReplyDelete