Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Weekend at the BEACH!!!

We spent this weekend at the beach and had a wonderful time just the three of us! 

We played around the house.









We were not paying attention and we lost a shoe over the pier! 
Croc in the water!!! HAHA!!


Still eating sand!


Lunch on the beach, peanut butter sandwich!







Father's day was spent on the beach.  Bryan dug Will a hole that filled up with water.  Will and Bryan loved it!





Bryan and I love going to the beach and we are fortunate because my parents own a house at a fun, family-oriented beach.  Will will grow up going to the beach and thank goodness he already likes it!

We did celebrate Father's Day Thursday night before we left. I fixed a home cooked meal of meatloaf, homemade mashed potatoes, mac-n-cheese, and biscuits.  Bryan opened his gift and cards and was very happy.  

I would say on behalf of Bryan that we had a wonderful Father's Day weekend!


Also, I would like to say Happy Father's Day to the best daddy a girl could have!  He has always been there for me, supported me, and helped me along the way.  Simply put...he is the best!
I love you daddy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment