Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day has never been a really big deal in our family.  We never have big plans to go anywhere or do anything out of the ordinary which is totally fine with me.  

But I did get a very beautiful surprise today at work.  Bryan sent me roses and tonight he brought home Chinese for dinner.  He even called in the order all by himself and picked it up!


Of course, Will got a ton of fun things for Valentine's day.  He got a new chair from Nana & Papa, a bag of goodies from us, and a hilarious laughing puppy dog from Bebe & Poppy.  Plus a ton of candy and snacks!










This dog is hilarious!  They said they found it at the Cracker Barrel store.  


Nana & Will made this special Valentine today for Bryan and me.  


Me & my sweet Valentine!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment