Sunday, March 3, 2013

Poor Roxy

We say that a lot these days...poor Roxy!  Will loves Roxy and sometimes he loves her a little bit too much.  Roxy is tormented constantly by Will and she takes it so well.  She never snaps at him but sometimes she will growl at him which means she has had enough.  Roxy is Will's buddy and poor Roxy has a new best friend even if she didn't want one!  







I feel like such a lazy blogger these days.  Once a week is about all I am getting done and I don't know why.  I guess I am going through a blogging funk....oh well, I will try to do better.

Bryan and I are trying a new diet tomorrow and I was just thinking that if I blog about it maybe I will stick with it.  The blog will hold me accountable and I can report back to everyone how it is working out.  Spring and Summer is right around the corner and we need to lose a few pounds!


1 comment:

  1. I just got back into the diet and exercise routine too... I've been doing jilian michaels 30 day shred and taking my son on fast walks with the stroller. It's super rewarding when the weight starts to fall off and you start to feel healthy again! Hope it's a success for you! We are waiting the adoption pool right now for baby so this helps to get fit in the process!

    ReplyDelete