Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Break

Wednesday we went to the beach for a short vacation.  Unfortunately it was cold and rainy most of the time while we were there but yesterday the sun did come out and we went to the beach.  Will is getting so much easier to travel with.  He loves to go venture out with us and do fun things.  We had fun despite the yucky weather!








Parents of the year!
Look alligators!!!


We found all the Yo Gabba Gabba creatures at a local store down there and of course had to buy them all!  I mean you can't buy just one of the crew!!!


Will had his first ferry ride!


He loves to play and ride on the big golf cart.


We played at the playground where Will discovered that he loves to slide!


We visited the aquarium.









I loved spending my spring break with my two favorite guys!  I can't wait for summer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment