Sunday, July 28, 2013

A New Look and a Big Announcement

Our family blog has a new look for a new journey that is about to begin in our lives.

We have a big announcement...





That's right...I am pregnant!  I am 14 weeks along and doing great.  If you have followed my blog from the beginning you know that I do not have a good history when it comes to pregnancies.  We have suffered through four miscarriages and some fertility treatments that never worked.  So...Bryan and I decided to wait through the first trimester to share our big news.  We are still very nervous and take it day by day but so far everything is great.  We have had three really good ultrasounds with very strong heartbeats.  Our families are very excited and Will can't wait to be a big brother!

Please keep us in your daily prayers and I promise I will do a better job of blogging!



6 comments: