Tuesday, December 10, 2013

34 weeks

So I am pretty much a terrible blogger these days.  I think I can blame it on the pregnancy.  I'm tired at nights and honestly can't even begin to think about typing and trying to put words together to make sentences that make sense!

But I did think about it today...so here I am at 34 weeks along!


Not the best picture but it'll do.

Right now, I still feel pretty good.

I am having a little swelling with my hands and feet.  I tried to put on a pair of shoes this morning and they were too tight!

I think I am having some small braxton hicks contractions but nothing too painful.  I read that it is just my body preparing for the big day.

Right now I am craving cold fruit in a can.  You know the kind in the sweet syrup that I am sure is terrible for you but I can't get enough, especially pears.  

Sadie is very active these days.  She is constantly moving around and she seems to be high because I can really feel her right below my ribs.  Bryan got to feel her the other night really moving around and it was pretty cool.  Usually every time I tell him to come feel her, she stops.

I am now going to the doctor every two weeks and I go for a checkup tomorrow.  My belly measures right on track if not a little small. 

I have gained about 20 lbs!

The nursery is just about finished and I will post pictures soon.

This weekend I plan on packing our bags as much as I can.  I can get Sadie's bag packed just in case because you never know these days!

I feel like this pregnancy has flown by but we are feeling super blessed these days and I can't wait for Sadie Jane to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment