Thursday, January 21, 2016

My friend Kendra

I know it has been a while since my last blog post (over a year I believe) but I have a very important person I want to share with everyone.  

I have been wanting to link up with Kelly's Korner blog for years for her Singles Day and this is the year that I am finally participating!

My friend Kendra is worth the post!  We have been friends since third grade and we are still best friends today.  She is a very special person in my life and I want to share her with y'all!  



Kendra is 35 years old and lives in North Carolina.  


She taught first grade for at least 10 years and is now a curriculum coordinator for a local school system which she loves!


Kendra is a christian and loves being involved in her church. 




This is Banks and he is absolutely the most loved dog I have ever seen!  Kendra saved Banks several years ago and practically nursed him back to health.  I believe someone brought him to her school and he was skin and bones.  Kendra took him home and has loved him from that moment on!  Banks is big and looks intimidating but he is one big sweet baby!


I can honestly say that Kendra is extremely easy going.  She enjoys a wide range of activities and is up for anything.  She always has fun wherever she is!


Family is very important to her.  Her parents have been married for 38 years!  (Wow, right??)  Holidays and most Sunday lunches are with her family.



Without being too cheesy, Kendra is the type of person who lights up a room when she walks in.  Her smile along with a fantastic personality always makes her stand out in a crowd.  



Friends are also very important to Kendra and she does a way better job at keeping in touch with everyone than most of us.  


With all this being said, Kendra is happy being single.  She is happy with the way things are-just her and the dog!  BUT she would love to meet somebody who she likes more than the single life!





3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! Hope your friend meets that someone special soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did





















      Delete
  2. I have a book to send Kendra. Will you email me at kellyskornerblog@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete