Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fun Day of Shopping

Today my mom and I went shopping and came home with a bunch of new goodies!  My birthday is next weekend and my mom still takes me birthday shopping every year.  I got some new clothes, shoes, and a new watch.  But of course Mr. Will got some of the cutest things today.  Mom bought him some new fall clothes from the Gap.


He also got some of his first Halloween outfits today. 


Bryan stayed at home with Will today while we went shopping.  They had a fun day together and I am very lucky to have such a wonderful husband.  Thanks honey, you're the best!

P.S.  I know I haven't been blogging much lately but honestly I am so tired at night, I really haven't felt like it.  Also, I feel like I haven't had as much to share lately.  We are settling into a new routine since I went back to work and hopefully my blogging will improve.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment