Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Birthday

My birthday was on Saturday and we have had a wonderful weekend!  Bryan and Will gave me the best gift for my birthday. I absolutely love this necklace and it is such a special gift. This was my first birthday being a mother and my boys did such a good job! I have loved these necklaces for a while and now I can wear my baby's name around my neck.


Saturday night, Bryan and I went to dinner with some of our friends to celebrate my birthday.  We went to Buca de Beppos which is a great Italian restaurant with a fun atmosphere.  The food is served family style and is so good!  We had a great time and I love that my friends joined us to celebrate my birthday!





Of course they told them it was my birthday, so the waiters came to sing to me and brought me these tacky candles to blow out!  




Will had his first sleepover Saturday at my parents house and did great!  Mom said he wasn't fussy and slept really good.  He woke up at 4:30 took a bottle and then slept till 7:00.  Bryan and I missed him but did enjoy sleeping till 8:00 am without any interruptions!  

Today my friend Christina came and took some pictures of Will and they turned out so cute!  I can't wait to share them with you!  


1 comment:

  1. You have the prettiest hair...I'm so jealous!! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete