Sunday, August 19, 2012

End of Summer

We spent the end of our summer at the beach.  We went down last Saturday with my mom and dad.  They stayed with us until Tuesday and then Bryan's parents came down Thursday and stayed with us until today.  It was really nice being able to have both sets of grandparents come down to the beach with us and enjoy some time with Will.  Plus it helps Bryan and I out a lot because Will is all over the place!  





While my parents were there, they kept Will one night so Bryan and I had date night!  You will never guess who walked into our restaurant:  Fergie!  It was really cool seeing her but we didn't bother her because no one else was and I am sure she was enjoying having a nice quiet dinner.  No, her wonderful, HOT husband was not with her but another lady was.  Cool story to tell!!


Ashley and her family were also at the beach this past week and the house they rented had a pool.  We had fun hanging out with them one day and swimming in their pool.





Will eating a pickle for the first time.  He liked it!





Napping after playing on the beach.  He looked so peaceful.







We had a fun, last week at the beach this summer.  I return to work tomorrow and school starts next Monday.  Summer vacation is over.   I am so lucky to have a job that allows me so much extra time to spend with Will.  We have done so many fun things this summer and made some wonderful memories!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you guys live close enough to the beach to visit. I absolutely can not wait till we can take our little circus to the beach for the first time!

    ReplyDelete