Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend

We have had another wonderful weekend! 

Friday, Will was trying which hat he should wear.  My boy loves to play with his many hats.  It's about time for me to get him a new Fall hat.


(Ignore my big foot in this pic, not sure what that's all about!)


Saturday, we went to Braden's birthday party at their house.  The theme was transportation and there was a fire truck jump house and a train to ride.  Angela did a wonderful job with the decorations and we had a good time.
Happy 2nd Birthday Braden!



Braden & Will





Saturday night, Bryan & Will relaxed and watched the Bristol race.  We ordered out dinner and did absolutely nothing.  After Will went to bed, Bryan and I watched The Hunger Games movie and I really liked it.  I have read all the books and I can't wait for the next movie.


Today, we went to church and then went to visit Mawmaw.  She isn't doing very well right now and I really hate seeing her like this.  I know she isn't in any pain but she is just not herself.  Whenever she sees Will, she perks up just a bit but she can't talk to us anymore and they have had to put her on oxygen.  Please keep her in your prayers.   Cancer is a terrible disease.

Tomorrow is my 11th first day of school!  I don't really get nervous anymore but the anticipation of getting to school and making sure I have everything ready for a new group of kids is very nerve-wrecking. Bryan is going to take Will to Nana's house every morning which is such a big help.  The alarm clock will go off at 5:30 am!  Summer is definitely over and we are getting ready to be back to our regular schedule.  Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment