Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Praying for a Blogger

I do not personally know Julee and her family but I have been following her blog for a while now.  She lost her husband Matt this weekend in a tragic car crash.  They have a beautiful little girl Preslee who is 10 months old and this loss has been on my mind.  I hate that someone has to go through such pain.   After following certain blogs for so long, you feel like you know them.  I read about their struggles to become pregnant and then their joy of having a beautiful baby girl.  Her husband Matt was a news anchor in their town.  

This family has been in my prayers and I hope that you would keep them in yours.  



We really need to hold on to the people that we love and appreciate them every single day!




3 comments:

  1. How sad and tragic :( So true, we need to love and appreciate all our love ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sad. I have been following her blog along with other friends of hers also. They all are so close. It breaks my heart for her and Preslee. I can't imagine what they must be going through. It makes you sit back and realize what really means the most and to me that is family. Hope you all are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sad. He was a news anchor for our area news and he seemed like a great guy. It's truly heart breaking to hear and I can't even imagine how difficult it must be for his family.

    ReplyDelete