Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursdays Thoughts

My thoughts today are very simple...I love my ordinary, scheduled, some would say boring life.  Every day is a routine and just about the same.  Nothing is fancy and its absolutely perfect!  We get up early, work hard all day, eat dinner together as a family, and that's it.  

This is my kind of perfect!  Sure we have things we have to deal with and everyday is not peaches n cream, we can get on each other's nerves too but in the end we are family.  We stick together.

I just love my ordinary life!

Now for fun pics of Will.  

My boy loves pizza...



and mama's scarf!



Just counting my blessings today!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have all the pepperoni on one side because I'm guessing there is a little blonde boy in your house who prefers cheese pizza?!?!? What a sweet Mama!

    ReplyDelete