Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Let's start with Christmas Eve...

Oh, I have so much to blog about because of all the holiday fun so I will start with our Christmas eve.  
Our Christmas eve was very rainy and yucky so we stayed in for most of the day.  Will played around the house, watched Santa on tv, we baked cookies for Santa, and just spent time together as a family.







We attended our church's Christmas Eve service and we were part of the service.  Bryan, Will, and I read a piece of scripture to the congregation.  It was very sweet and something special to do as a family.  


After church, my mom, dad, Pawpaw, and aunt Francis came back to our house for homemade potato soup and presents.  Francis bought Will this dancing puppy that he loved!




Before we went to bed, we put out Santa's cookies and milk.  


Then we just waited for Santa!
Boy oh boy did he come to our house!  We had a wonderful Christmas Day and I will share soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment