Sunday, December 30, 2012

Wedding Weekend

The wedding was a success!  Aleia & Daniel are married and they had a beautiful, sweet wedding. Will did wonderful going down the aisle!  He rode down the aisle in a beautiful winter wagon.  Everyone could not get over how great he did and how sweet he was.  He was very handsome in his tuxedo!  







Will with Uncle Robert & Aunt Danielle



The reception was a lot of fun!  We talked, laughed, and danced the night away!


All the cousins!


Congratulations Daniel & Aleia!  
Thanks for letting our sweet Will be a part of your special day!



1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog when searching about adoption. My husband and I are currently in an agency's waiting pool waiting to be chosen. I read a bunch of Will's story including the story of when he was born and totally teared up. I found out as a teen that I would never be able to carry a baby. My husband and i are also foster parents and foster a little boy who is 18 months. We took him home from the hospital. I can't wait to read more of your story!


    Naomi

    check out my blog sometime: ababysentfromthestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete