Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Highlights of 2012

So many fun and wonderful things happened to our family in 2012.  I started going back through the blog and thought I would share some highlights with you.


I was fortunate enough to start January 2012 with a weekend in the mountains with some wonderful girls!


Bryan and I went on a cruise in February and had a wonderful time with friends and family!




In March we had some pictures taken that are still some of my favorite pictures ever!






In April, we went to the beach for spring break and Will got to play on the beach for the first time.  Thank goodness he liked it because we went all summer long!




In May, Will took his first steps!


(Not sure when this picture was taken, but I love it!)


Also in May, Will turned one!


In June, July, & August, we played around the house in the water.



Will ate watermelon for the first time!


He took swim lessons.


Back to the beach!


Hung out on the lake.


He loved popsicles!


and back to the beach again!



Spent a day in the mountains having a picnic, looking at the animals, and escaping the heat.




Sadly in September, I said goodbye to my Mawmaw Ruby.   She lost her battle with cancer and it was a difficult time for me.  I am just so glad that she got to spend some time with Will and Will always cheered her up.


In October, Bryan and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary with a trip to the mountains.


Will was the cutest Dumbo ever for Halloween!


In November, Will got his first haircut!


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our family and we especially had fun cutting down our Christmas tree.


December was such a fast month.  I really don't know where the time went but we had a wonderful Christmas and we are ready to start 2013!  Who knows what this year has to bring for our family but I know it will be wonderful!

We wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Love,
Bryan, Stacy, & Will













No comments:

Post a Comment