Monday, October 14, 2013

26 weeks

Here's another belly pic.


Baby girl is sticking out there more and more everyday.

Things are going great! I really can't complain too much except for leg cramps at night and a little uncomfortableness when trying to sleep.  I do miss sleeping on my belly.  I am thinking about trying one of those body pillows.  Right now, I am putting a pillow between my legs which helps some but I still struggle on getting comfortable. 

I am officially wearing maternity clothes and really don't mind it.  I have to admit that I love the pants with the belly bands on them because they are so comfortable. 

No major cravings so far.  I still love orange juice and I do get a major sweet tooth occasionally but I really can't blame that on the pregnancy!

I can definitely feel her kicking around a lot more now.  She moves around at different times of the day and I've noticed that she likes it when I eat.  

My next appointment is Friday October 25 and I have to drink that orange stuff to measure my sugar levels.  I really can't wait for my next ultrasound because I feel like I haven't seen baby girl in so long.  

And by the way...baby girl has a name and I will share soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment