Monday, October 28, 2013

Straight Hair

This afternoon I went for a trim and some highlights.  This was my first time going to someone new.  Rusty who has cut my hair forever (literally around 20 years) lives in Virginia.  He drove to NC to continue to cut hair for several years once a month but it just got to be too much.  Plus he opened his own salon in Virginia.  

Anyway, today was my first day with Kelly and she did great!  I love the highlights and the cut.  She asked if she could straighten my hair and I said sure.  I really can't remember the last time I have had straight hair.  It takes forever and usually doesn't look that great.  But Kelly's technique looked pretty good if I do say so myself.  It just doesn't look like me!  She said she could blow it out for me whenever I wanted so it's kind of fun to maybe plan for a special event or something.  What do you think?



1 comment: