Thursday, January 9, 2014

Almost there...

My due date is right around the corner and Sadie is getting ready!  I had a doctor's appointment today and she has a good heart rate and is a growing like crazy.  I have not started dilating yet but everything looks good.  We are just patiently waiting for her arrival. 

Tomorrow is my last day of work because of some swelling that I have in my feet and legs.  My blood pressure is good though so it is just pregnancy swelling.  I am just really tired from working too so I am ready to get a little rest before she gets here (hopefully)!


My official due date is January 20 and the doctor said today that he won't let me go more than one week over.  That's good to know but I still hope she gets here a little bit sooner on her own.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for Sadie to arrive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Such an exciting journey and 2014 will be so wonderful for you!!

    ReplyDelete