Wednesday, December 14, 2011

7 months old!

I am a day late but still wanted to share Will's 7 month photos and info.  I know there's a bunch of them but I  can never decide, so I am sharing them all!










Will weighs around 17 lbs and is 24.5 inches long.
He is sitting up all by himself.
His clothes are 6-9 months.
Diaper is size 2.
He is eating solid foods twice a day for lunch and dinner.
His favorite toy is the walker because he loves to scoot around and grab at things.
He still does not love riding in the car but it's getting better.
Drooling like crazy but no teeth.
No words just lots of funny noises and laughter.
Everything goes straight to his mouth.

Just a quick update!!!


1 comment:

  1. It's crazy, but I actually think he looks like you in some of those pictures!! So meant to be his mommy!

    ReplyDelete