Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sitting up in the bathtub and Thanks Shellie!


Let me begin by letting you know that I am trying something new tonight because I am blogging from the iPad using word press. We have had the iPad for a while now and I felt like I needed to practice blogging. So if it looks different tonight, that's why.

Will has been trying to sit up in the bathtub lately so tonight we used the bathtub seat. He did really well but didn't know what to do at first. Finally he relaxed and we think he enjoyed it. He is growing up way too fast!









My friend Shellie who lives in West Palm Beach, Florida sent me this beautiful new pocketbook for Christmas. Shellie and I became friends when her parents moved to my hometown and became my parents neighbors. She is a new blogger and I wanted to say a special thank you. Shellie has just started a blog to document her journey to Panama where she is going very soon to stay for a while. She will be teaching English to school children. Check her out at panamashellie.blogspot.com!





1 comment:

  1. Yaaay! I'm so glad that you like it and thanks for the shout! I'll keep trying to keep my life interesting for you! Love your pictures and your wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete