Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Let me begin by saying that I had a wonderful week with my family at the beach recovering from a whirlwind of a Christmas!  Things have been so busy that it was really nice just going to the beach and relaxing.
We are home now and I am finally sharing some Christmas photos with you!

Our family started celebrating on Christmas Eve with Bryan's family at his mom's house. 













On Christmas eve night, my mom, dad, and Aunt Francis came over for potato soup and presents.  I wanted to start a tradition with Will where every Christmas eve we open a new book together as a family and we read it.  This year I got Will The Night Before Christmas at Target.  When we sat down to read the story, we opened up the book for the first time and here is what it said...


The dedication said to Will Christmas boy!  All of us just sat there for a moment stunned because we had no idea that was in there.  I promise I just picked it up off the shelf at Target!  That book was meant to be Wills!








Bryan and I got a new coffee maker from my mom & dad!
Love it!


Christmas morning started at 4:30 am which is Will's new wake up time (we are working on getting back to our 6 am time).  All of the grandparents came over for more gifts and breakfast casserole.






Christmas night, my dad's family got together at my Uncle Billy & Aunt Linda's house.  There was more food and more presents!















Will's first Christmas was wonderful!  We had such a good time with the families and Will was so good through all the shuffling around.  There's more things to share and they will be coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment