Monday, January 2, 2012

Will's Dedication

On Christmas morning, Will was dedicated at church. This was a very special day for our family and there really couldn't be a better day for a child to be dedicated to the Lord than on Jesus' birthday!  As Christian parents, Bryan and I promised to raise Will in a Christian centered home.  Each child received a white rose, dedication certificate, and hand-made quilt from our quilt ministry at church.  

Kendra came by before church to give Will a present but she couldn't stay for the service.  



This is a sweet couple who are friends of ours and are planning to adopt too!
Pete & Haley

This is my dad's sister, Melissa.





Pastor Vince and his sweet wife Sherry.  We love them so much!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful dedication ceremony!

    I noticed in this point that we likely have a connection! I wondered if you'd mind e-mailing me at beccaadams416@gmail.com sometime.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww....what wonderful photos from a special day! Your family is near and dear to my heart....I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you all! Baby Will just shines with all the love he is receiving! God is good!

    ReplyDelete