Sunday, March 18, 2012

Consignment Finds & New Swing

Friday night, Ashley and I went to another consignment sale at a local church.  The clothes weren't that great but I did get Will some new toys.
The only clothing items I bought was this bathing suit set which looks brand new!


How cute is this lion?





Yesterday Bryan built Will a frame for his swing.  It turned out great and Will loves to swing.  He gets so relaxed that he practically goes into a trance!





Ready for church this morning.




1 comment:

  1. I hate you didn't find any clothes for Will really. The swim outfit if cute..but you racked up on the toys for sure. I love the swing get up. We don't have any trees in our yard to hang a swing like this for Kenna and I was wondering how we could do it. Problem solved!

    ReplyDelete