Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday


I have been thinking lately about how lucky Bryan and I are to have both of our mom's retired and available to keep Will for us.  

So today I am thankful for Bebe & Nana!  

They have a schedule worked out where they are taking turns keeping Will for us while Bryan and I are at work.  Nana keeps Will on Mondays and Wednesdays and Bebe keeps him on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  They split Fridays so they just have him half a day.  

They are both really awesome about keeping Will for the occasional party, date nights, or emergencies.  Example:  Bryan called Monday around 4:15 and said he locked his keys in his car at work which is about an hour from home.  Instead of loading up Will (who doesn't really like to ride in the car),  Nana stayed with him at our house while I ran over to unlock Bryan's car.  Sometimes I wonder how people do it without family around them to help.

I love the fact that Will is going to grow up having a ton of family around him who love him so much!  We are so lucky!



1 comment: