Saturday, March 10, 2012

First Consignment Sale!

Friday night, my friend Ashley and I went to a children's consignment sale at one of the local churches.  I have never been to one before and I was surprised at how popular it was.  When we got there, there were people lined up outside waiting to get in.  Lucky for us, Ashley had two early admission passes so we got to shop for about 20 minutes before the crowd rushed in.  I have to admit that I LOVED IT!  I got Will some nice summer clothes, a pair of brand new tennis shoes, and some new toys.  Next weekend there is another one and I can't wait!

I got all of these clothes...


these toys...




for $45.00!  
I thought I did pretty good because I know this riding horse toy would cost that if not more brand new.  The toys were in really good shape and the clothes look practically brand new.  Can't wait for next weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I love saving and getting good deals! I miss you...haven't been able to see you lately! Love keeping up with your family on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say Consignment Sales are a weakness of mine. Next weekend is Covant in Lincolnton. It's normally really big. Check it out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete