Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Bryan!

Today is Bryan's 36th birthday!  We didn't do much this year but I did get him a cake and some balloons. We celebrated his birthday at home tonight which was just fine with him.  

He was greeted by Will and a big kiss and hug!


They opened some birthday cards.


I cooked spaghetti for dinner and of course Will tried it and loved it.  It was so messy!!




After dinner we blew out candles and had some cake.



Will loved the balloons!


Now for a serious moment...Bryan is the most amazing husband, father, and best friend I could have ever dreamed of.  He is such a strong supporter for this family and takes such good care of Will and I.  I knew that he was going to be a great father but he is even more amazing than I ever could have imagined!  Seeing this makes me love him more and more everyday.  We have been married for 9 years and we still laugh together and have fun together.  Things just get better and better everyday!  
I love you with all my heart and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment