Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday Randoms

Just wanted to remember some things:

Will is high-fiving now and did it several times in a row tonight.  It is so cute and he gets really excited!  I think either Bebe or Nana has been working on this skill because all of the sudden he can do it on command.  Either way it is super cute!

Will is very sensitive.  Tonight, he started throwing Cheerios on the ground and we told him no.  Well, this really hurt his feelings and his bottom lip started quivering, tears welled up in his eyes, and he started crying.  Bryan and I both had to look away because we got tickled!  I have a feeling he is going to figure out how to use this "trick" to attempt to get his way.  

Kissing is something else Will does now but with mouth wide open!  Oh yes, he leans in and just gives you a big ole sloppy kiss.  We love it!

We are going to have a busy but fun Easter weekend.  We have an egg hunt on Saturday and of course church and family gatherings on Sunday.  Lots of pics coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. 12 years later and I still have to look away sometimes when my girls do things. Sometimes I tell Ted they make me so mad and totally tickle me at the same time. Thank God for a sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete