Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Visit with Mawmaw & Pawpaw

Will and I went visiting today and spent some time with Mawmaw & Pawpaw.  Mawmaw looked really good today and was in good spirits.  She always lights up when Will comes into the room!  She went to the doctor on Monday and her cancer in her lungs and her brain is growing and spreading.  They are not going to treat her and hospice is keeping her comfortable.  The good news is she is eating really, really well!  She told me this morning that she had cereal and a banana.  She likes to play with Will and I feel like it cheers her up!  

I got some really good pictures today of Will with Mawmaw and Pawpaw!








3 comments:

  1. Awwww...mawmaw looks good in those pictures. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures you will treasure forever!

    ReplyDelete