Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fourth of July at the Beach

Last Friday, my mom and I headed down to the beach with Will for a long week.  Bryan joined us on Tuesday night and we just got home today.  As you know by now, I love the beach and would stay there all of the time but we have to come home sometime.  Will played on the beach and in his little pool at the house.  While we were there, Will has been such a big eater!  I don't know if he is going through a growing spurt or what but he ate all day everyday!  We had a great time but it is always good to come back home.
























2 comments:

  1. Sweet times! And I love that last outfit he is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your handsome little boy is growing up so fast!!

    Just curious....where did you get your white necklace?

    ReplyDelete