Tuesday, July 10, 2012

X Factor!

Today my friend Ashley and I took a mommy break and went to see the X Factor auditions for the TV show.  Ashley has been before but I have never been to the taping of a live show before.  It was really fun and exciting!  During our taping, around 20 people performed in front of the judges.  Some were good, some were bad!  We had good seats off to the side of the stage but could see things really well.   The most exciting part was seeing the famous judges for the first time.  When they entered the auditorium it was crazy!  People screaming!!!  The judges talked to the performers, asked them some questions and then made comments after their singing.  It was just like you see on TV!  We were allowed to take pictures of the judges but not of the performers.  

Check it out!!




First judge to come out was L.A. Reid!


Next was Demi Lavato!  The crowd really loved her!


Simon Cowell! 


Finally, Britney Spears!!





I had to take a picture of Ashley's pocketbook because it was full of snacks.  You know you are getting old when you sneak in snacks because they are too expensive inside!!!  I am so glad she thought of that because we did munch a bit throughout the show.  


We had so much fun today and it was a new experience for me!  I am glad Ashley invited me and it was nice to have a girls fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment