Sunday, May 5, 2013

Beach Wedding

This weekend Bryan and I headed down to the coast for a beautiful beach wedding.  Our friends Erin & Quentin got married yesterday on the beach.  Bryan and I went down Thursday night.  We had so much fun but we are exhausted!  

As soon as we got there Thursday night, we went out to see a beach band called Coastline.  We literally checked into the hotel, dropped our bags, changed clothes, and headed out.  This was so unlike us but we had a good time.  The next day, the guys all went and played golf so I went to lunch with my friend Heidi.  We had a fresh seafood steam pot and it was delicious!  Friday night we went to see a Journey tribute band at the House of Blues and they were so good!  Another good time!  

Yesterday was the wedding and the weather was pretty yucky all day but the skies cleared and the sun actually peeked out during the ceremony and for the reception. 



Our delicious lunch Friday! I took a picture of it to rub into Bryan because all he had was a hot dog at the golf course.  He didn't think it was very funny!!!


The beautiful couple, Quentin & Erin (Sorry my pics are blurry.)




Heidi & me



It was so much fun to have a weekend away with friends but I sure was ready to see Will today.  He stayed with all the grandparents all weekend so he was in very good hands. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment