Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Today has been a lovely Mother's Day for me!

Will gave me a hand-made painted plate to me this morning and Bryan got me a new pair of Rainbow flip-flops!




This afternoon, we went to my mom and dad's for a cookout.  We ate hot dogs and banana split ice cream cake!




My special mom...I love her so much!
Her heart is huge and her love for God is something that I try to model after her.  She has always been there for me and I know that I can always count on her through good times and the bad.
Love you mom!









I am so lucky to be this special guys mom! 
Will has made me a better person and I love being his mom.  I try to be a Godly mother for him and a role model that he can respect and look up to now and when he gets older. 
Not to mention he is the cutest thing that I have ever seen!!!


Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers!


No comments:

Post a Comment