Monday, May 6, 2013

Two Years Ago Today...

Two years ago today, we met Will's birthmother.  Boy what a surreal day!  We were so nervous to meet her and she was just as nervous to meet us.  The day was wonderful though.  We talked, got to know each other, ate mall chinese for lunch, and became eternally grateful for each other.  She told us that day that she wanted us to be Will's parents.  Can you imagine that feeling?  I can not even begin to put it into words.

I pray for her everyday!  I can only hope that she truly understands what she has given us.  She has given us a wonderful son who is loving, funny, so smart, and absolutely perfect! 

I constantly tell Bryan, I really don't think we could have done it better ourselves!


(Mr. Potato Head's glasses!)

I think she would be happy with how Will is growing up.  Bryan and I are being the best parents to him that we can possibly be!  I promised her that we would love him and take good care of him...we are definitely doing that every single day!

God bless Will's birthmother!



No comments:

Post a Comment