Saturday, August 24, 2013

Consignment Sale

Last night, I went to the big children's consignment sale at a local church.  Once again, I racked up!  Will got several pairs of jeans, shirts, and sweaters.  The most exciting purchase for Will was another Panthers jersey!


Of course, I bought my little girl a few things!


She's already spoiled but I just loved all the pink and cute little outfits.  My favorite for her was the gold sparkly shoes!

Another successful year!  Can't wait for the next big sale!


2 comments:

  1. I totally missed your girl announcement and was just scrolling through this post until I saw the girl clothes! Wow! Congrats! You will love having a boy and a girl. If you do bows go to Hobby Lobby - they have some for $2 that she can wear fairly early. Hope you are doing well and feeling great!

    ReplyDelete