Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Night Before Preschool...


Twas the night before preschool,
Will is tucked into bed.
His clothes are clean and ready,
for his wonderful day ahead!

(I bought Will this book and we have been reading it today. )

Tomorrow is the big day...Will starts preschool!  He is going to a local church for their preschool program from 8-12.  I am really excited for him and I just know that he is going to love it! 

I can't go to drop him off tomorrow because it's my first day of school too.  Bryan and Nana are taking him.  I have given Bryan specific instructions on the pictures that he needs to take.  It's a big day!

  I really can't believe I have been starting school for 12 years!!!  I really don't get nervous anymore, I love getting a new group of kids and getting to know them. 



1 comment: