Sunday, September 15, 2013

Date Night & Petey

Bryan and I went on a date last night for my birthday.  My actual birthday isn't until Tuesday but we enjoyed a little shopping and a really nice dinner out last night just the two of us.  I will be the big 34 on Tuesday!


Bryan bought me some comfy shoes for my birthday.  Can you believe these are crocs?  They are so comfy and will be great for work.  I got them in black and brown.


Yesterday afternoon we had a little visitor in the backyard.  Bryan caught a little green snake and put him a jar for Will.  Will named him Petey.  Don't worry...we are not keeping him.  We let him go in the woods.



Pregnancy is still going great!  I am feeling good and getting a little belly.  I will start belly pictures soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment