Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Birthday & 22 Weeks!


Today's my birthday!  The day has flown by but it's been a good day.  My work day went very smoothly.  Mom and dad brought over Chinese and presents so I didn't have to cook supper.  I got some money, maternity clothes, and a new pair of Toms.  I'm a happy girl!

I am also 22 weeks pregnant today!  I am feeling pretty good.  My only problems or complaints are leg cramps at night, acne on my face, and achy feet.  I am wearing better shoes to work so my feet are feeling better.  Not sure what to do about the cramps and acne.  Any suggestions?

Everything else is going really well.  No major cravings yet except orange juice which is really not that bad for me.  I would definitely say that I am in maternity clothes because I can't button any of my regular pants.  I even put on a t shirt tonight that was too tight!  I have to admit that I love the maternity pants with the bands.  They are so comfy! 

Our little girl is definitely moving around because I can feel her now especially when I am laying down flat on my back.  I love feeling the little flutters and movements!  My next doctor appointment is Friday and is just a belly checkup.  Feeling very blessed and happy!


2 comments:

  1. I had leg cramps when I was pregnant too- I would usually get them in the middle of the night (they would wake me up in AGONY!). I started eating bananas (for the potassium) and it seemed to help. Congratulations on baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! My special day is this Saturday! Hope you enjoy your toms! Also, sounds like you have a great birthday present growing inside you =)

    ReplyDelete