Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Midweek Randoms...

I thought I would copy some of my favorite blogs and post about some midweek random things.

  • Right now I love Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks.  I have started using this on my ever growing belly and I love how soft it makes my skin.  Plus I love the smell of cocoa butter!




  • I can't wait to eat the chocolate cake with chocolate icing that my wonderful husband brought me today.  I didn't really have a birthday cake so he surprised me with one tonight!  A big glass of milk and chocolate cake...doesn't get much better these days!


  • I love all the Real Housewives on the Bravo channel.  Is that terrible?  I just can't get enough of their crazy lives! 

  • I just finished a good murder mystery book, Miracle Cure by Harlan Coben.  Now I need another good book.  Any suggestions?


  • My mom got me this super cute owl garden flag for Fall.  It is personalized with a "P" on it and I love the colors.



  • Finally I am excited about Friday night because we are having girls night!  We are celebrating my birthday and another girl's from work with a dinner and good times!







No comments:

Post a Comment