Sunday, August 22, 2010

Busy Weekend!

This weekend flew by! Friday night, I visited with my friend Angela who is having her baby Thursday. (pictures coming soon of new baby) Saturday started out kind of rough. I have a piano that was at my aunt and uncles house which needed to be moved to my house. It is a wall piano that is very heavy! I lined up five guys and a trailer to move the piano Saturday morning at 9:00 am. Luckily, the move went very smoothly. We only had one small cut on an arm which only required a small band-aid. The piano is now in my dining room ready to be played. I haven't tried to play yet to see if I remember how. Hopefully, it will be like riding a bicycle, it will just magically come back to me!

Saturday evening, my husband grilled wonderful cheeseburgers on the Big Green Egg. For those of you who don't know about the Big Green Eggs, they are the Mac Daddy of all grills! My husband worships his grills, they are his precious treasures which he adores. We have a large one and a small one that sit in their own cooking table.



Scott and Angela came over Saturday night and ate with us. We watched the Bristol Nascar race and just hung out at the house. Good times!

Sunday, Bryan and I went to Babies R Us and registered for some things. Honestly, we now have no idea what we registered for but we assume that they will be things that will help us with the baby. It was fun but a little overwhelming because there is so much stuff! How could something so small require so much stuff!

Ashley, a friend of mine from work, gave us a cute bassinet that we also went to pick up today. Roxy tried it out and loves it!



Finally, my dad and Bryan wanted to take out my dad's new boat. So the three of us loaded up and hung out on the lake for a couple of hours this evening. Mom stayed home because she wasn't feeling well. Hopefully, she will make the next trip because it was a lot of fun!







3 comments:

  1. Hey Stace! Something I didn't register for but someone got me was the Boppy Lounger. It's been so awesome. You can sit the baby in it and they're propped up a little bit so they can see stuff. Makes life easier when you need to sit them down so you can get some stuff done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I registered for a boppy but not the lounger. I will add that to my register. Hope things are going well with you! Judah is so cute! I love looking at your pictures that you put on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of Roxy in the bassinet!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete