Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I know that everyone says the same thing, but I truly have one of the best mom's in the world!  She is always there for me and supports us in everything we do.  She is so giving and cares about other people.  Her heart is huge!  We always give her a hard time about how she is involved in everything, but I admire her for that.  She is always willing to donate her time and energy for the church, family, and friends.  She is a natural leader.       I am so lucky to have you as a mom!


I also could not have asked for a better mother-in-law.  Carol is so loving and also giving.  I admire her for the way she raised her son because Bryan is a wonderful man and I owe a lot of that to her.  She is a caregiver and loves to take care of people.  I am so happy for Carol because she is living a wonderful life!  She is newly married to a wonderful man Paul and they are living life to the fullest!


Tonight Bryan and I are having everyone over to our house for a Mother's Day cookout.  It is going to be a wonderful day to spend together and celebrate our wonderful mothers!


1 comment:

  1. Aww that's sweet! Hope y'all have a great time tonight!

    ReplyDelete