Monday, May 30, 2011

Will's First Beach Trip

This weekend we went to our family beach house for a long holiday weekend.  Bryan and I were a little bit nervous about taking Will to the beach at such a young age but then we thought we should start him early.  The beach is like our second home.  Will did great!  Luckily, he traveled very well.  He slept most of the time in the car but we did have to stop to feed him a couple of times.  

We took our first family photo on the beach!



My mom and dad were there this weekend with us.  
They enjoyed spending some quality time with Will and doing a little spoiling! 


I love that big yawn!


Will loved sleeping on the front porch in his basket.  The ceiling fan was on and there was a great breeze.  He would get so relaxed!


Roxy also likes to hang out on the front porch.  She sticks her head through the railings and watches the people and cars go by.



Sunday Bryan and daddy went fishing and caught supper for that night.  There is nothing better than fresh fish straight from the ocean to the dinner plate!



We did a lot of relaxing!


The weekend was wonderful!  It was a very successful first beach trip with our new son.  Sometimes Bryan and I just stop and still can't believe that he is all ours.  We are so in love with him and now we can't imagine our lives without him.  






6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys! Will is such a cutie! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for ya'll! Looking at your beach pictures put a huge smile on my face! You guys are natural parents - and I don't think your mom could have a bigger smile on her face!!! Congratulations again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! How precious! I love all the photos! Thank you for sharing this special time with us.....we feel so blessed to see all that God has done and is doing. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Girl, NOW is the time to travel and go out to eat and see movies with a baby. This is the easy time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious pictures, and such a happy little family!!! God has truly Blessed you all and we are so happy for you!!! The Beach is such a great get away and I think Will is truly enjoying himself!!!

    ReplyDelete