Sunday, May 1, 2011

Another New Door

About a year and a half ago, Bryan and I bought a 1970's brick home that was in good shape but needed some major updating.  We have knocked down a wall, painted, installed new floors, replaced light fixtures, and the list could go on and on.  Still today we are making some small updates that I think make such a wonderful difference in the look of this home.  
Well, yesterday Bryan installed another new door.   It is the back door going out to our patio and it looks so fresh and clean!  I know most people wouldn't get excited over a new door but we do!  We enjoy working around the house and making this house our home that we love.  


I also planted some flowers but I am not finished yet so pictures will be coming soon!
I hope everyone has a wonderful and restful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment