Saturday, November 17, 2012

First Time

Today I took Will to eat lunch all by myself for the first time.  Honestly, I was very nervous about it because I just couldn't figure out the logistics to how it was going to work and I was unsure of how Will would behave.  He has always been good at eating out but I have always had someone with me to help with him and the food.
  We went to Chick-fil-A which was perfect!  I ordered the food, they brought our food to us which was so helpful.  Will was so good and ate really well.  When I was finished, I loaded up our trash, left Will in the seat and just rolled him over to the trash cans with me.  It all went really smoothly and I think I could do it again.

Will being silly at Chick-fil-A.


After we left lunch, we went to Hobby Lobby to look around a bit.  We browsed through all the Christmas stuff, picked out a few things, and tried on these really cute reindeer antlers!  We didn't buy these but I did buy Will his first ornament that he picked out...it is a red monster truck!  When he saw it, he started shouting truck, truck so I had to get it for him.  


No comments:

Post a Comment