Sunday, November 25, 2012

Weddings & A Bit of Christmas

Yesterday, Bryan and I attended two weddings.  

The first one was outdoors and very beautiful.  The couple, Ryan & Jessica, are such a sweet couple.   Our family and Ryan's family have been friends forever.  We all grew up together and it was such a sweet ceremony. 



The second wedding was for Chad & Heidi who we have also known for years.  They were married at her church and the reception was at the country club.  Heidi used all Christmas music during the ceremony and I loved it!  I love a holiday wedding.  The bridesmaid dresses were red and the decorations were winter & Christmas themed.  It was beautiful!  Heidi & Chad have been dating forever, I think like 12 or more years so it was about time they tied the knot!!


Some great friends!


Finally, a little bit of Christmas around the house.



This is on my dining room table and whenever we get a Christmas card in the mail, I am going to hang it from the limbs.  I saw it on Pinterest!









No comments:

Post a Comment