Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Will's First Haircut

Today Will had his first haircut.  I had an appointment to have my hair highlighted and trimmed so Nana brought Will over for a quick trim. Bebe came by too so she took the pictures for me.

Beware:  My hair is a mess but this is just how it looks when it is all brushed out and wrapped in foil!  It looks like a lions mane!

This is Rusty.  Rusty has been cutting my hair since I was a teenager and still cuts it today.  We have a very close relationship and I consider him a dear friend.  
 It was super special to me that he gave Will his first haircut!


Before picture








All trimmed up and excited!  Before we left Will said "Thank you Rusty!"


Today was a lot fun!

Today Will is also 18 months old.  Pictures are coming tomorrow!

2 comments: