Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TOMS

I love TOMS!  I know they are not the best looking shoes but they are comfortable and I really like wearing them.  

Well, about six months ago, I ordered a pair of TOMS for Will from their website.  When I got them they were too small so I returned them.  I explained to them that they were just the wrong size and I just never got around to reordering him a bigger size.  Well, I got an email from the company this week apologizing that my order did not work out so they sent me a coupon for $50!  That's a free pair of TOMS!  What wonderful customer service!  Now, I know I should have spent that money on Will but I ordered myself a new pair instead.  Is that terrible of me?  

I ordered the new grey and polka dot pair.  How cute are these?

Merry early Christmas to me!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love TOMS, too! I have 3 pairs on my Christmas wish list- ha! Love the ones you ordered, my sister-in-law has them and they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete