Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Thanksgiving

Bryan and I have had a wonderful day today!  It all began around 11:30 when my family came over to our house  for a wonderful Thanksgiving lunch. This was the first time that Bryan and I hosted Thanksgiving. Bryan grilled a turkey and it turned out great!  The food was amazing, vegetables, casseroles, and salads.  We ate till we were stuffed!




My dining table ready for lunch.


Bryan carving his turkey.



Bryan with his mom Carol and his step-dad Paul.


My mom and dad, Bonny & Gerald.


Cousin Aleia and her boyfriend Daniel.


Cousin Anna and my mom.


Aunt Melissa with her daughters, Aleia & Anna.


Bryan and I loved hosting Thanksgiving this year!  We are so thankful to have family close so we can spend our holidays together.  

After dinner, we went to get a Christmas tree which is a family tradition.  We always get real trees on Thanksgiving day from the Christmas Tree Farm. 







I shared with Santa today what I wanted for Christmas this year.  Of course I said a baby and he said he would try very hard to make that wish come true for me.  


I am thanking God today for my wonderful family and traditions that we share.  Days like today make me really appreciate how lucky I am and how much I have to be thankful for.  Bryan is an amazing husband who I am thankful for every single day.  My parents and in-laws are the best!  I am so thankful that we can all spend holidays together instead of rushing around trying to spend time with everyone in different places.  Maybe next year, we will have a little one to include in all of our family traditions!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Let the Christmas decorating begin!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment